*this post may contain affiliate links*
Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next.
- What are you currently reading? I am well into The Counterfeit Heiress: A Lady Emily Mystery
by Tasha Alexander and plan to finish it by the end of the week. I hope. I recently started Look and Live: Behold the Soul-Thrilling, Sin-Destroying Glory of Christ
by Matt Papa, and picked up one I'd started a couple of months ago and then kind of forgot about - Waiting for Summer's Return
by Kim Vogel Sawyer.


- What did you recently finish reading? It didn't take long at all to read the novella Bonfire Night (A Lady Julia Mystery)
by Deanna Raybourn, and I found it hard to put down Tears of the Sea
by MaryLu Tyndall so I read that one in just a couple of sittings! (Read my thoughts about these books HERE and HERE.)

- What do you think you'll read next? Next up for fiction is Night of a Thousand Stars
by Deanna Raybourn, and Growing Up Social: Raising Relational Kids in a Screen-Driven World
by Gary Chapman and Arlene Pellicane for non-fiction. On my Kindle, I'm looking at Ticker
by Lisa Mantchev and Star of the East: A Lady Emily Christmas Story
by Tasha Alexander. And I'm feeling the urge to start reading other Christmas themed novels too!


What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading for this week's link-up.

What a huge selection of books, it'll be interesting to see what suggestions the authors have in Growing Up Social. Here is my WWW http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/www-wednesday-november-19/
ReplyDelete