Saturday, January 24

Scripture and a Snapshot - January 24, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 



Make me walk along the path of your commands, for that is where my happiness is found.
~Psalm 119:35~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.
The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.
TheWeekendBrew_Button-1
©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. I love coming here each weekend to see your beautiful photos and scripture pairings. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love covered bridges! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was there right now! Great shot and scripture! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the covered bridge-the uniqueness, the beauty, the simplicity all wrapped together which is exactly what we find when we walk with Jesus. Love that you share with The Weekend Brew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a walk back in time. The path of God's commands coinciding with happiness is encouraging to contemplate.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.