Saturday, March 7

Scripture and a Snapshot - March 7, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links.

The LORD is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
This is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father's God, and I will extol Him.

Your right hand, O LORD, is majestic in power,
Your right hand, O LORD, shatters the enemy.

Who is like you, O LORD, among the gods?
Who is like you, majestic in holiness,
awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?

You have led in your steadfast love the people whom You have redeemed;
You have guided them by Your strength to Your holy abode.

You will bring them in and plant them on Your own mountain,
the place, O LORD, which You have made for Your abode,
the sanctuary, O LORD, which Your hands have established.
The LORD will reign forever and ever.

~Exodus 15:2, 6, 11, 13, 17-18~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.
The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.
TheWeekendBrew_Button-1
©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Amen! I enjoy how you post a scripture and snapshot each week. What a beautiful way to display God's word. Thank you for linking up at The Weekend Brew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful picture! Simply breathtaking! Thanks for the reminder that GOD is in control!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is beautiful. We have only seen snow like that on vacations.
    I remember the first part of those verses, but need to contemplate the rest; there is so much power in those words.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.