This post may contain affiliate links.
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. To play along, just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
- Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
At that very moment the door to the ornate room opened and in walked the giant himself... Andre. It was like a scene from an old Western, where the guy enters the saloon and everyone stops what they are doing, including the piano player.
~As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride
by Cary Elwes, page 50


I can't believe I haven't read this yet.
ReplyDeleteI really want to read this! I just finished reading The Princess Bride (again!) on Sunday. It's my all time favourite story!
ReplyDeletePrincess Bride! What a great story!
ReplyDeleteMine is from a magical suspense novel this week: http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-cupcakes-trinkets-and-other-deadly-magic-2/
Sounds interesting. Thanks for visiting.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. This would be an amazing read! Must now look for it.
ReplyDeleteMy Tease
Ooh I love The Princess Bride (who doesn't?!) so I think I'd really enjoy this read.
ReplyDeleteHere's my TT for the week: http://deweygirl.co.uk/2015/03/teaser-tuesday-stardust/
That's a great visual teaser! I easily pictured it. I have got to read the book!
ReplyDeleteMy TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/17/teaser-tuesdays-106-confess-by-colleen-hoover/