Saturday, April 18

Scripture and a Snapshot - April 18, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
Scripture and a Snapshot - Lead me to the rock that is higher than I (Psalm 61) @ justasecondblog.blogspot.com

Hear my cry, O God,
listen to my prayer;
from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint.
Lead me to the rock
that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the enemy.
~Psalm 61:1-3~

Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick, Canada - September 2012

Scripture and Snapshot

Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

TheWeekendBrew_Button-1
The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo & perfect for this Scripture! Praise God that He is our Rock, Tower and Refuge! Linked up with you at Weekend Brew. Your blog is a blessing and I am now following it by GFC, and I hope you'll stop by Saved by Grace for a visit and consider following!
    God bless,
    Laurie
    http://savedbygracebiblestudy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome view - a great photo! So thankful for having God as a solid rock and foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite verses. Lovely photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo! The perfect match for the verses you chose today. Blessed you linked up at The Weekend Brew.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.