Monday, April 27

What I'm Reading - Monday, April 27, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
2a
It seems like a long time since I've done the weekly summary posts of what I'm reading, what I recently finished, and what's coming up next in my ever-growing, ever-shifting book stack. That weekly meme has been discontinued, but I found a similar one hosted at Book Journey. However, the author of that blog has been taking a break during a very difficult time of loss for her family. I found the meme through the blog Christian Novels, and it looks like the contributors there are welcoming links so that is where I will start.

I recently finished reading...

The Busy Homeschool Mom's Guide to Daylight by Heidi St. John - I am reviewing this book for the Schoolhouse Review Crew, so I will post my full review on my Homeschool Coffee Break blog next week, and then a brief review here. 

I'm currently reading...

A Place Beyond Courage by Elizabeth Chadwick - I've spent most of my limited reading time on this one over the past week or two.

I'm still reading these two, but the bookmark has been in the same spot for awhile:
Pemberley to Waterloo: Georgiana Darcy's Diary, Volume 2 by Anna Elliott
The Crimson Cord: Rahab's Story by Jill Eileen Smith

A Place Beyond Courage (William Marshal, #1)

Pemberley to Waterloo (Pride & Prejudice Chronicles, #2)    The Crimson Cord: Rahab's Story (Daughters of the Promised Land #1)

Next on the stack...
Brentwood's Ward by Michelle Griep
Powder and Patch by Georgette Heyer
The Hand that Bears the Sword by George Bryan Polivka

Brentwood's Ward

8299139   The Hand That Bears the Sword

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.