It's been awhile since I did a Book Blogger Hop question from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.
Can you recall a time in your life when you were not reading?
I really cannot. I started learning to read when I was about three years old (Dr Seuss books!) and when I started Grade 1 at age five, I was one of the kids that already was reading fairly well. I was still quite young when I started getting in trouble when my mom caught me reading under the covers with a flashlight long after I was supposed to be asleep. Some things never change. Except now I read on my Kindle instead of using a flashlight!
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

Love your answer, Kym! Books have always been a given in my life, too. There was just no way I was going to be deprived of access to books and being able to read! And I can relate to the flashlight thing, as well. Lol.
ReplyDeleteYou know, it's actually hard for me to understand how some people can actually live without reading! And these same people can't understand why I love it so much! Life is a mystery....
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my own BBH post!! Going to follow you with Bloglovin'! : )
My granddaughter is going to be like you. She has her Dr Seuss books with her every where she goes. She is 4 and we have to read everyday to her.
ReplyDeleteTheresa
The Truth About Books
My Answer Here
Yeah for the Kindle even though I prefer print. :)
ReplyDeleteI don't think I was reading that young, but that would have been amazing.
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer