This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I'm also going to be linking up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I recently finished reading...
Odd Thomas: An Odd Thomas Novel
I'm currently reading...
Worship Changes Everything: Experiencing God's Presence in Every Moment of Life
White Nights and Other Stories
Next on the stack...
Undaunted Hope (Beacons of Hope)
Into the Whirlwind
A Beauty So Rare (A Belmont Mansion Novel)
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - More Than The Sand
Recent Reads - Odd Thomas - #collaboreads
Wordless Wednesday - Orchids
Teaser Tuesdays/First Chapter First Paragraph - The Painter's Daughter
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Catching Up Edition
From the High School Lesson Book - Practical Drafting
Virtual Refrigerator - Northern Lights
My Favorite Daughter
One Word 2016
What are you reading?
You're reading some great books. I don't think I've ever read a Dean Koontz novel. Not sure why. You've got me all curious now!
ReplyDeleteYour next selection of Christian fiction tickles my curiosity as I have been wondering about this genre since last year. I know there are a few Christian fiction readers who participate in this meme. I will have to move up one of the books on my TBR.
ReplyDeleteI've read the entire Odd Thomas series and I really enjoyed it! The movie is pretty good too :)
ReplyDeleteI hope your reading week has been good.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading