Monday, June 20

What I'm Reading - June 20, 2016

This post contains affiliate links. 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).


I finished reading . . .

Nothing finished this week, but I'm close on a couple of the books on my "currently reading" list!


I'm currently reading . . .

Dawn at Emberwilde (A Treasures of Surrey Novel)by Sarah E. Ladd - loving this one, and will be finished very soon!





Lady of Ashes by Christine Trent - this keeps getting better!




My Mother's Quilts: Devotions from a Legacy of Needlework by Ramona Richards - will be finished this soon as well. I already posted a review though, because it has info on a giveaway. You can read my (p)review HERE and get the link to the drawing for one of the quilts featured in the book.




 The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy - took a bit of a break from school last week, so we didn't really work on this.




Next on the stack...

The Pharaoh's Daughter: A Treasures of the Nile Novel by Mesu Andrews
Charity's Cross (Charles Towne Belles) (Volume 4)by MaryLu Tyndall
Lady in the Mist: A Novel (The Midwives) by Laurie Alice Eakes

  

   

  
On my blogs last week . . .

Here on Just A Second:

Scripture and a Snapshot - Father's Day 2016
Book Blogger Hop - June 17, 2016
My Mother's Quilts - Win a Friendship Quilt!
Wordless Wednesday - Rain
Teaser Tuesdays - Dawn at Emberwilde

And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:

Homeschool Weekly - Kittens Edition
Progeny Press - The Scarlet Pimpernel Study Guide
Virtual Refrigerator - A Scarlet Pimpernel
Flag Day 2016
From the High School Lesson Book - Transitioning to Summer School

What are you reading?

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I admire anyone who can read more than one book at a time. I need to concentrate on one. The ones you have coming up all look good. I hope you enjoy them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued by Lady of Ashes. Sounds like you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check out some of these books! Thanks for sharing what you are reading at D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.