Monday, January 16

What I'm Reading - January 16, 2017

This post contains affiliate links. 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).


I finished reading . . . 

The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill by Julie Klassen - Finished this the previous week, but didn't post the review until after my weekly reading update. (Read my full review HERE)




I'm currently reading . . .

The Mark of the King by Jocelyn Green - This is about a young French woman sent to Louisiana with convicts to settle and populate the new colony. Quite a number of surprising twists already, and I'm only about halfway through!




A Curious Beginning (A Veronica Speedwell Mystery) by Deanna Raybourn - loving my re-read of this introductory novel to Raybourn's new series. The second was just released (and my copy arrived last week) so I'm reacquainting myself with these delightful and quirky personalities before following their next adventure.





Next on the stack... 
©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. I loved The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill and The Mark of the King. Enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked both of Deanna Raybourn's books and can't wait for more in that series. You can see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mark of the King sounds interesting. I hope the second half is as good as the first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mark of the King sounds interesting, as does the Deanna Raybourn series. I love a good mystery series! Thanks for linking up at D.E.A.R. Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.