Monday, January 9

What I'm Reading - January 9, 2017

This post contains affiliate links. 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

I finished reading . . . 

The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill by Julie Klassen - I finished this a couple days ago, but thanks to a busy weekend I wasn't able to get my review posted yet. I'll be doing that later today. It's another winner from this popular author, and the beginning of a series, so I guess I'll be adding the future titles to my TBR list! (Will update with the link to the review when it's available - And here it is: Read my full review HERE)



I'm currently reading . . .

The Mark of the King by Jocelyn Green -




A Curious Beginning (A Veronica Speedwell Mystery) by Deanna Raybourn - I pre-ordered the second in this new series by one of my very favorite authors, and it comes out tomorrow, if memory serves. So I'm re-reading the first one, with plans to carry right on into the second as soon as it arrives.




Next on the stack... 

A Perilous Undertaking (A Veronica Speedwell Mystery) by Deanna Raybourn
Sanditon by Jane Austen
Lady Susan by Jane Austen

     

     
©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. You are so smart to re-read A Curious Beginning before jumping into the second book. I hate when I can't quite remember what happened in book 1 of a series!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an Austenite I see. My daughter is as well. All the books you are reading or about to read sound wonderful. I truly hope you enjoy them!

    - Mama Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Veronica Speedwell mysteries look fun. I might have to check one out after my early year buying hiatus is over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to reread the first before you go on to the second, it will make everything sharper in your mind. Heard a lot of readers like the first book so hope second lives up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read A Curious Beginning...it was pretty good but not something I normally read.

    The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill sounds good. I have had the broken icon book cover problem at times. Not sure why it does that.

    I hope your week has been a good one.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.