Friday, February 3

Book Blogger Hop - February 3, 2017

This post contains affiliate links.
Welcome to another Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see the responses from other book bloggers.

Read or clean? Read or bake? Read or make dinner? What would be your choice? 

I don't particularly like housecleaning or cooking, so I'd definitely choose to read instead. The trouble is, of course, that the housekeeping tasks are mostly my responsibility and the people that live here do expect me to make meals. I very often read while I'm stirring a pot of something at the stove. I do like baking, so I suppose there are occasions when I might choose to bake rather than read.

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. I also read while I cook or bake. I try to listen to audiobooks while I'm cleaning but it's just not the same! Hope you have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer and I guess I do read while I am cooking. :)

    Have a great weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd always pick reading every time. Sadly, the housework does have to be done at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do the baking (let the hubby handle that) but I will choose read everytime instead of housecleaning, an I much rather order in than cook lol

    http://latteslipstickandliterature.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband often listens to podcasts while cooking, so I imagine I could listen to an audiobook if I was too. He's the cook though. I am the one who does the house cleaning though (unless I can talk my husband into mopping on the rare occasion) and the tasks are much more bearable with an audiobook playing.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.