Friday, March 31

Book Blogger Hop - March 31, 2017

This post contains affiliate links.
Welcome to another Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see the responses from other book bloggers.

Do you visit every listed blog in the linky list when you are participating in a meme? 

I would have to answer this with a very definite "it depends"! Often it depends on how much time I have, and it also depends on how many bloggers are participating. Obviously if I am short on time, I will only visit a few of the other blogs and try to comment as I have a moment or two. I participate in a couple of weekly "what are you reading" type memes, and my rule there is to visit at least three of the other bloggers, and to visit those who comment on mine. With dozens of participants, I simply don't have the time to visit every one of them.  I do try to visit the other Book Blogger Hop participants, but since I work on Fridays, I sometimes fail to get through the whole list.

On my homeschool blog, I host a couple of link-ups, and I make sure to visit all the participants! When my schedule is very full, it sometimes takes me more than a week to get through them, but I think it's especially important for hosts to share their appreciation for the participants.

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. I'm a firm it depends too! Some days aren't as visiting friendly as others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same when it comes to visiting all of the blogs on the list. It also depends on the topic for me. If I don't find the topic interesting, I'm not going to click through and check out a bunch of answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answer!! Perfect!!

    Thanks for answering - nice to see you on the Blog Hop.

    I always visit every blog on the Blog Hop and try my best to visit every blog on the memes that have a very long list. :)

    Have a great weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time is something I don't have enough of even for myself, let along my blog and reading. I start (or catch up) the beginning of the week well, and usually by Thursday I've lost steam and am exhausted. I'm working on it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it is a short linky I will visit and comment on everyone's blog, but on big ones my priority is getting to my blogging buddies. I do try to click through on everyone's, regardless, so they get a blog hit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when hosts take the time to visit all the blogs who link to their memes. I know with some of the bigger ones that is probably a challenge. I think it's wonderful that you do it!

    I do try on smaller memes, but on the bigger ones, I just can't. Like you, it depends. Sometimes even on the smaller ones I can't manage it. I do try to reciprocate though when someone takes the time to comment on my blog--even if I'm days late.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.