Sunday, March 12

Scripture and a Snapshot - An Example


"Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another's feet. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master; nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them."
~John 13:14-17~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

Embracing Every Day
Glimpses is hosted by Embracing Every Day, a lifestyle blog by Barbie Swihart.


Sunday Scripture Blessings is hosted by Peabea Scribble Pad.

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a great scripture. To me, there is nothing quite as ugly..just my opinion...as feet. To wash another's would then, I'm sure, make them feel very blessed. What a great analogy this Scripture is. Washing one's hands or face would never feel as personal or blessing as washing the feet.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.