Sunday, March 5

Scripture and a Snapshot - Overflow with Praise



May my lips overflow with praise,
for you teach me your decrees.
May may tongue sing of your word,
for all your commands are righteous.
May your hand be ready to help me,
for I have chosen your precepts.
I long for your salvation, LORD,
and your law gives me delight.
Let me live that I may praise you,
and may your laws sustain me.

~Psalm 119:171-175~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

Embracing Every Day
Glimpses is hosted by Embracing Every Day, a lifestyle blog by Barbie Swihart.


Sunday Scripture Blessings is hosted by Peabea Scribble Pad.


©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing crocus take the lead in spring blooms! Thank you God for coloring our winter.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.