Saturday, April 15

Book Blogger Hop - April 15, 2017

This post contains affiliate links. 
Welcome to another Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see the responses from other book bloggers.

When you feature a book in your posts, do you include a book cover? 

Yes, on this blog I do. Certainly I do when I review a book, and when I feature a book in a Tuesday Teaser post. But I also include the book covers (linked from Amazon) when I do my weekly and monthly summaries of what's on my bookshelves.

On my homeschool blog, I don't always include the book cover unless I'm reviewing the book.

Personally, I often choose books partially based on the cover art, so I like to see what the cover looks like. It's interesting to see the different versions of covers too, especially in older books that have been reprinted in dozens of editions over the years.

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I choose books by covers too. :)

    I always use one.

    Have a great weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.