Why, my soul, are you downcast?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him;
my Savior and my God.
Deep calls to deep
in the roar of your waterfalls;
all your waves and breakers
have swept over me.
By day the LORD directs his love,
at night his song is with me --
a prayer to the God of my life.
~Psalm 42:5, 7-8~
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.
Glimpses is hosted by Embracing Every Day, a lifestyle blog by Barbie Swihart.


©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/


I love that Psalm!
ReplyDeleteYour photo you share is like the scripture which is like a gentle overflowing of kindness and love reminder. :)
ReplyDeletePeabea@Peabea Scribbles
Lovely verses, gorgeous photo! There's something so majestic about a waterfall. I can almost hear the water rushing now!
ReplyDelete