This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!
I finished reading . . .
©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
The Chapel Car Bride
by Judith Miller - The title character is a young woman who travels with her preacher father in a railroad chapel car, providing ministry to railroaders and to a tiny mining community in West Virginia. (My full review is coming soon!)
I'm currently reading . . .
Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims
by Rush Limbaugh - Yes, the primary audience for this series is considerably younger than me, but I was still so excited to be able to review this set of books!

Love's Rescue
by Christine Johnson - A young woman returns to Key West after her mother's death hoping to care for her disabled younger brother. She is expected to make an advantageous marriage, and the man she loves is not considered suitable.


All in Good Time (The Gilded Legacy)
by Maureen Lang - This has been more or less on hold while I've been reading things for review, and I only read little snippets. Hope to finish it soon though!

Next on the stack...
Wings of the Wind (Out From Egypt)
by Connilyn Cossette
I'm currently reading . . .
Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims
Love's Rescue
All in Good Time (The Gilded Legacy)
Next on the stack...
Wings of the Wind (Out From Egypt)
Sanditon by Jane Austen
Lady Susan by Jane Austen
Lady Susan by Jane Austen
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Tell the Next Generation
Book Blogger Hop - May 12, 2017
Wordless Wednesday - Exotic Animals Rescued
Teaser Tuesday/First Chapter First Paragraph - Love's Rescue
Homeschool Highlights - Another Busy Week
High School Essay Intensive (A Homeschool Coffee Break Review)
Virtual Refrigerator - Pacific Northwest Totem Pole
An Exotic Animal PhotoJournal
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Tell the Next Generation
Book Blogger Hop - May 12, 2017
Wordless Wednesday - Exotic Animals Rescued
Teaser Tuesday/First Chapter First Paragraph - Love's Rescue
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
High School Essay Intensive (A Homeschool Coffee Break Review)
Virtual Refrigerator - Pacific Northwest Totem Pole
An Exotic Animal PhotoJournal
What are you reading?
Wings of the Wind looks intriguing. I love how historical fiction all has these really amazing covers and gorgeous dresses.
ReplyDeleteMy It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post.
What gorgeous covers on these books!
ReplyDeleteNice variety of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI just finished reading Counted with the Stars and loved it! I didn't know the author had another title released. I now really want to read Wings of the Wind.
ReplyDelete