Monday, June 5

What I'm Reading - June 5, 2017

This post contains affiliate links. 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

My schedule got crazy last week so I skipped the weekly What I'm Reading, and just did a Monthly Bookshelf Review. And even that was posted a little bit late! So this will cover about two weeks worth of time, but I think you'll see that it didn't really double the amount of reading I did!

I finished reading . . . 

All in Good Time (The Gilded Legacy) by Maureen Lang - This was a good historical romance, with a young woman opening a home for disadvantaged women in Denver, and the banker who financed the effort against his instincts. (Read my full review HERE)




Love's Rescue by Christine Johnson -  another very good historical. This was set in colonial Key West, and saw a young woman dealing with grief and guilt and needing to make the right choice of husband. (Read my full review HERE)
 

Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims by Rush Limbaugh - I'm reading and reviewing the entire series, so will share the review(s) here after they've been posted on Homeschool Coffee Break.




I'm currently reading . . .

Wings of the Wind (Out From Egypt) by Connilyn Cossette - I'm loving this third in the Out from Egypt series. Alanah is a Canaanite woman that Tobiah, a Hebrew, has married in hopes of protecting her and that she will choose to stay and turn to Yahweh.




Rush Revere and the First Patriots - this is the second book in the series that I'm reviewing on Homeschool Coffee Break soon.




Next on the stack... 


   


©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm just trying to write my bookish week and have the same problem as you - too much life and not enough time for books.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.