Truly my soul finds rest in God;
my salvation comes from him.
Truly he is my Rock and Salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
my hope comes from him.
Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress; I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God;
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, you people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.
~Psalm 62:1-2, 5-8~
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.
Glimpses is hosted by Embracing Every Day, a lifestyle blog by Barbie Swihart.


©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/



Thanks for the encouraging Psalm!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful fortress tower to illustrate the great verse, Kym! All the best to your next week - Enjoy the summer with your family!
ReplyDeleteA great reassuring scripture....he is our fortress and we can feel safe.
ReplyDeletePeabea@Peabea Scribbles
I am so thankful that I can go to Him for strength. He is my StrongTower! Blessings!
ReplyDelete