Monday, July 17

What I'm Reading - July 17, 2017

This post contains affiliate links. 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

I finished reading . . . nothing this week!


I'm currently reading . . .

The Black Moth by Georgette Heyer - however, I am almost finished this one I've been reading on my Kindle.




My Heart Belongs on Mackinac Island: Maude’s Mooring by Carrie Fancett Pagels - have been enjoying this historical set in Michigan in 1895.




Barbara and Susan's Guide to the Empty Nest by Barbara Rainey and Susan Yates - This has been a rather emotional read for me so far, but a good one.





The Red Siren (Charles Towne Belles) by MaryLu Tyndall - light historical that I've read a couple of times before, so it's kind of on the backburner while I work on review books.

  

Next on the stack... 


©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Georgette Hayer! I didn't know anybody actually still reads her novels. I used to love her when I was younger. Great reads!

    Hope you will have a good reading week and here's my latest reads: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2017/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-8.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been working my way through Heyer's novels as I find them, and they are so entertaining!

      Delete
  2. I've read all of Heyer's historicals. I don't remember much about The Black Moth but you can ask me anything about Devil's Cub. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Egypt's Sister. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot to read..I am currently ready the Land of Stories: The World Collide and Go set a watchman :)

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.