Sunday, September 3

Scripture and a Snapshot - Better Is One Day


How lovely is your dwelling place,
LORD Almighty!
My soul yearns, even faints
for the courts of the LORD;
my heart and my flesh cry out
for the living God.
Even the sparrow has found a home,
and the swallow a nest for herself,
where she may have her young --
a place near your altar,
LORD Almighty, my King and my God.
Blessed are those who dwell in your house;
they are ever praising you!

Better is one day in your courts
than a thousand elsewhere.
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
the LORD bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
from those whose walk is blameless.

LORD Almighty,
blessed is the one who trusts in you!

~Psalm 84:1-4, 10-12~



Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

Embracing Every Day
Glimpses is hosted by Embracing Every Day, a lifestyle blog by Barbie Swihart.


Sunday Scripture Blessings is hosted by Peabea Scribble Pad.


©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. I love that "no good thing does he withhold
    from those whose walk is blameless". Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen...God's Word is the most comforting of all. Praising Him this day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true the days that I feel more in tune with God. I feel more at peace than the days that I go rogue thinking that my way is the way vs listening to the voice of God.

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this scripture. We use to sing it all the time in the prayer room. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.