Monday, December 4

What I'm Reading - December 4, 2017

This post contains affiliate links.
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

I finished reading . . . 

The Sound of Rain by Sarah Loudin Thomas - I loved this book so much, just like all the others from this author! This one is set in Myrtle Beach and in West Virginia in 1954. (Read my full review HERE.)




31 Proverbs to Light Your Path by Liz Curtis Higgs - Finished this last week and posted a very brief review HERE.




I'm currently reading . . .

India Black (A Madam of Espionage Mystery) by Carol K. Carr - This is such a page-turner and I will be finished soon! A London madam teams up with a British spy to recover important documents before Russian operatives can get them out of the country.




An Awakened Heart (Orphan Train): An Orphan Train Novellaby Jody Hedlund - a little background on characters introduced in With You Always, which I read and reviewed in the summer.




Isaiah's Daughter: A Novel of Prophets and Kings by Mesu Andrews - On vacation last week, and busy this week, so this one is sort of on hold.




Next on the stack... 

My Heart Belongs in Castle Gate, Utah: Leanna's Choice by Angie Dicken
The Ladies of Ivy Cottage (Tales from Ivy Hill)by Julie Klassen
French Women Don't Get Fat: The Secret of Eating for Pleasure by Mireille Guiliano
When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor . . . and Yourself by Steve Corbett & Brian Fikkert

   

   
©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I loved India Black. I bought the rest of the series but have no idea when I'll be able to read them. India Black sat on my TBR mountain for six years. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, India was on my TBR list for simply ages before I finally got to her - now I am definitely ready to continue the series!

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Some great reads, India Black sounds like an excellent read, I haven't come across it before and I see a series, so always good when an author appeals.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.