Monday, June 18

What I'm Reading - June 18, 2018

This post contains affiliate links. 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

I finished reading . . .  

Nothing this week!


I'm currently reading . . .

Delilah: Treacherous Beauty by Angela Hunt - I'm finding myself sympathizing with Delilah as I read this novel based on the Biblical story!

 


A Brush with Shadows (A Lady Darby Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber - Lady Kiera and Sebastian Gage are at his childhood home searching for his missing cousin and trying to unravel the possibly related mysteries.




The Master and His Apprentices: Art History from a Christian Perspective by Gina Ferguson - this is an art history text I'm reviewing for the Homeschool Review Crew.




Next on the stack... 

A Daring Venture by Elizabeth Camden
Together Forever (Orphan Train) by Jody Hedlund
Treacherous Is the Night (A Verity Kent Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber
Praise Habit: Finding God in Sunsets and Sushi (Experiencing God) by David Crowder


   


   
©2008-2018 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

1 comment:

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.