Monday, June 4

What I'm Reading - June 4, 2018

This post contains affiliate links. 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

I finished reading . . .  

No Less Days by Amanda G. Stevens - I greatly enjoyed this contemporary fantasy about a man who cannot die and what happens when he finally finds out that there are a few other "immortals" like himself. My husband enjoyed this one too, and we don't usually read the same kinds of books! (Read my full review HERE.)




The Accidental Guardian by Mary Connealy - Trace Riley provides shelter for Deb Harkness and her sister, as well as the two toddlers they are caring for after their wagon train is attacked by outlaws. (Read my full review HERE.)

 


I'm currently reading . . .

The Captured Bride: Daughters of the Mayflower - book 3 by Michelle Griep - I was a little skeptical when I started this, but I'm enjoying it now! It's set during the French and Indian War. Mercy's keen eyesight and unusual upbringing have earned her a position as a scout, but a mission traveling with a traitor challenges her heart.




Delilah: Treacherous Beauty by Angela Hunt - this novel based on the Samson and Delilah story imagines quite a rich backstory for both of the characters.

 


Next on the stack... 

A Daring Venture by Elizabeth Camden
A Brush with Shadows (A Lady Darby Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber
Praise Habit: Finding God in Sunsets and Sushi (Experiencing God) by David Crowder


   



©2008-2018 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


1 comment:

  1. You have some really interesting books. No Less Days looks really good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.