Saturday, January 25

Scripture and a Snapshot - Coming soon!


Scripture and a Snapshot may be late this week - I'm traveling and may not be able to get a wifi connection to post the link-up on time. Please check back later on Sunday and I'll have it up! Thanks for understanding!

Update: Things didn't go as I planned, so here I am on Monday morning instead. Scripture and a Snapshot will be back to its regular Saturday evening schedule this week!




Thank you for joining Scripture & A Snapshot. Leave a link to your own post sharing a Scripture and a Snapshot. Take time to visit some of the other links and bless each other with comments.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


I also link up at Sunday Scripture Blessings, hosted by Peabea Scribble Pad; and at Seeking Sabbath, hosted by A Spirit of Simplicity.


©2008-2020 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

1 comment:

  1. No problem. ~hugs~ and prayers for traveling mercies. Will check later on.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.