Wednesday, January 8

Wordless Wednesday - First Snowfall 2020

This post contains affiliate links - using affiliate links from Just A Second helps supply books and coffee - thank you! 


I'm no longer surprised when the first snow of the season means school closings and all of that, even if it's just a small amount. True to form, schools closed early and a lot of things were cancelled in the evening. I drove one of my girls into town to work in the late afternoon, and to be fair, there were a few slick spots and by the time I was almost home I thought the visibility was slightly reduced. I also thought the coating of big fluffy snowflakes was very pretty!


We had to have a little fun and measure the snowfall. I was surprised it was this much!


This morning we were greeted with a gorgeous pastel sunrise, a brief period of snow squalls, and right now, a bright blue sky and pristine white snow.



This post is linked at Wordless Wednesday, hosted by Life on Chickadee Lane, and at Pictoral Tuesday, hosted by Peabea Scribbles.



©2008-2020 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/ 

 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

2 comments:

  1. The first snowfall is always special! I love your photos of the snow-covered everything :)


    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft snows when it isn't bitter cold. We've been lucky so far and just dustings of snow so means no drifts that surround my house. :) Your photos do the snow justice...they're so pretty; especially the one with the stop light.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.