The 52 Book Club's summer mini-challenge is the Connections Challenge. Instead of a list of prompts that can be done in any order, the idea of this challenge is that each book is connected in some way to the one before it so it must be done in order. There are twenty-one links in the connection chain and clearly it will take me longer than the summer if I want to complete the list, so I'll just keep plugging away it until it's complete, at least until the end of 2025.
1. Pick any book. I decided I might as well start with the first book I completed during what would be considered the summer and go from there! Killers of a Certain Age by Deanna Raybourn was my choice. (Read my review HERE)
2. The title of this book must share a word with the previous book's title. This feels like the easy way out, but of the books I had just started, Jane of Lantern Hill by L.M. Montgomery does share the word "of" in the titles. And since this entire challenge is based on connections, I wanted to start out with a connections that I felt confident I could make, so I had an eye on how the next pick is connected to this one . . . I'll need to pick a book set in the country that this author is from. I think I'll be able to do that.
I won't write a whole new Connections Challenge post for every link in the chain, but I thought I should do a kick-off post at least, and will add links every now and again.
This post contains affiliate links - using affiliate links from Just A Second helps supply books and coffee. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.