Tuesday, January 7

Recent Reads {Faith}

I'm horribly behind on this blog - again. In an attempt to 'catch up' a little, I will do just brief entries on some of the books I read over the last couple months. And then try to mend my procrastinating ways. We'll see how that works out. ;-)

Faith by Lori Copeland - I had read the third in this trilogy, Hope, in the fall, and wanted to find out what happened to Hope's sisters. Each of the books stands alone, but when the other sisters or characters are referred to, it's fun to know what happened to them. Faith is the oldest of the three sisters that leave their Michigan town to become mail order brides. Faith journeys to Texas to marry a wealthy rancher. Unfortunately, she's not sure how welcome she is as his bride - his widowed mother seems to resent her and find fault with everything she does, and circumstances force Nicholas and Faith to keep postponing the wedding ceremony. After numerous postponements, misunderstandings, and conflicts, Faith even moves out of the ranch-house and starts making plans to return to Michigan before all is resolved and she and Nicholas admit their growing love for each other. Happy endings all around!

By the same author: Hope

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.