Wednesday, June 4

WWW Wednesdays - June 4, 2014

Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next. 
  • What are you currently reading?  This past week I've been devouring Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, so The Shadow Lamp by Stephen R Lawhead and Meet the Skeptic by Bill Foster have had to take a backseat.
Voyager (Outlander, #3)

  The Shadow Lamp (Bright Empires #4) Meet the Skeptic: A Field Guide to Faith Conversations   
Sabrina's Man   
  • What do you think you'll read next?  Well, I'm about to start a book for our Sunday morning small group, called Do Science and the Bible Conflict?  And I just got a couple of new books on my Kindle too, most notably the newest Deanna Raybourn novella, Twelfth Night.  I still have When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett and Brian Fikkert in the stack too.
Twelfth Night (A Lady Julia Mystery)   When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor . . . and Yourself
    What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading to find out more.
©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I have a lot of friends who LOVE Diana Gabaldon's books, but I've never tried any of them. She definitely has a very devoted fan-base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have a heavy reading load! They all look enjoyable thought. :) Happy reading!
    My WWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first book in Diana Gabaldon's series but have not read it yet. I have to admit the size of it is kind of intimidating. My friend Teri assures me though that I won't be able to put it down.
    Thanks for visiting my WoW :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.