Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next.
I had this ready to go earlier today and must have been interrupted, because I never posted it! Well, it's still Wednesday for a little bit longer, so I can sneak in under the wire.
- What are you currently reading? I have been enjoying A Lady's Honor by Laurie Alice Eakes almost to the exclusion of the others I was working on. But I am still reading Song of Redemption by Lynn Austin, and Robin: Lady of Legend by R.M. ArceJaeger.


- What did you recently finish reading? I finished The Brickmaker's Bride by Judith Miller, and She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchell last week, but was slow in getting a review written for either of them. (Read my thoughts about these books HERE and HERE.)

- What do you think you'll read next? I thought it would be Night of a Thousand Stars by Deanna Raybourn, and I've been so looking forward to it. But, the library has prompted me to change my mind a little, because two books I'd had on my wait list just arrived for me, and since others are on the wait list after me, I think I'll need to read them first and save the book I own to read later. The two new ones are A Lady At Willowgrove Hall by Sarah E. Ladd and Prelude for a Lord by Camille Elliott.


What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading for this week's link-up.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.