Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next.
- What are you currently reading? I got started on The Brickmaker's Bride by Judith Miller, and have been working on Song of Redemption by Lynn Austin and She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchell. Also still working on Robin: Lady of Legend by R.M. ArceJaeger.


- What did you recently finish reading? I finished Beauvallet by Georgette Heyer. (Read my thoughts about this book HERE.)

- What do you think you'll read next? My next fiction read is on my bedside table waiting for me - A Lady's Honor by Laurie Alice Eakes. Starting to think it's time I picked up something non-fiction again too, but I haven't decided what. I do have plenty to choose from on my TBR list though!

What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading for this week's link-up.
©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

Some interesting books here! I've been meaning to read some Georgette Heyer for ages, and keep seeing more and more recommendations for her. I'll also be curious to see what you think of Song of Redemption--I am a Christian but have not generally enjoyed Christian fiction--I'm still persevering though, hoping to find some that I like!
ReplyDelete