Saturday, November 8

Scripture and a Snapshot - November 8, 2014


Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.
~John 12:24-26~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.
The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.
TheWeekendBrew_Button-1

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Through death, so much life. I love how wheat can be kept for years and then grown, just when it is needed.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.