Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. To play along, just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
- Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
I just finished this book a few days ago, so my review will be coming soon! And I'm looking forward to reading the rest of Julie Klassen's books as well.
Someone had taken her journal, as she'd thought. Taken and returned it. But not before they had torn out a page.
~The Tutor's Daughter
by Julie Klassen, page 159

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

I would be so mad if someone had taken my diary and ripped a page out! The cover for this one is actually stunning! Did you enjoy this one? Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteMy Tuesday post
Juli @ Universe in Words
Torn out a page! I'm incensed just reading it!
ReplyDeleteMine this week is a historical fiction set in Biblical times: http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-the-centurions-wife/
I'm not sure which would infuriate me more. That someone read my journal, or that they mutilated it! I wonder what she had written on that page.
ReplyDeleteMy TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/31/teaser-tuesdays-108-a-fright-to-the-death-by-dawn-eastman/
OOH good teaser, I am interested..lol. :)
ReplyDeleteStormi
My Teaser
Great teaser. Why would they steal a page? hmm. Thanks for sharing. Here is my TT http://www.readinggrrl.com/2015/03/teaser-tuesday_31.html
ReplyDeleteInteresting teaser. I'm not sure if I would be more mad that someone had obviously taken it and read it or that they had yanked a page out for their own purposes. Thanks for sharing! And thanks for coming by My Teaser
ReplyDeleteThat's a great Teaser. Why would someone tear a page out of her journal? I'm curious.
ReplyDeleteMy Tuesday post features THE ROSIE PROJECT.