Friday, April 24

Book Blogger Hop - April 24, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
Book Blogger Hop

I'm going to start getting involved in book-themed blog hops and links as I see them, and this is the latest one I've come across. It's hosted at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer, which is a blog title that resonates with me - because I'm a coffee addicted reader. So there's that. And it's a very easy hop - just answer the weekly question, link back to the anchor post, and then visit some of the other participants and see what their responses are.

This week's question:
Does the title of a book make or break your choice to read it?

It's pretty rare that the title would be a deal-breaker, but an intriguing title will often get me to notice a book and take an extra moment to see what it's about. 

Visit the Book Blogger Hop at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to participate and to read other responses. 

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Titles are important, but I judge covers more..lol. :)

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree that if the book title is snazzy, then yes, I would pick up the book out of curiosity too, but if the book title is all together terrible and unsuitable for my taste, I would not pick up the book.

    I have little ones, and they’re pretty inquisitive about the books I read. Even so, book titles do not influence my decision as much as book covers do

    Claudia @ My Soul Called Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Blog Hop. You will love each week's question.

    I hope to see you back again. We have fun, and the answers are always so good.

    Short titles are more appealing to me. I do use titles, but covers have more influence.

    Have a wonderful weekend...see you next week.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree! A book with a catchy title is always going to get my attention over a book with a less than attention-grabbing title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's the cover that gets me in the moment. As I said tho, after reading the question, I'm going to be looking at titles all the time now--- they are going to jump out at me!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.