This post may contain affiliate links.

It's one of those weeks where I've actually remembered the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. And I'm glad I did, because for the month of October, the theme is so fun - Halloween Edition!
Here is this week's question:
You're volunteering to read a book to a group of young children at a library. What scary themed book for kids would you read to them?
No question about it - I would read The Monster at the End of This Book
. It's scary but it's not, and kids love it. I remember reading this over and over to my little sister, and as a mom I read it countless times to my own kids. And I do a pretty good Grover voice, by the way.

This is the first book I thought of when I saw the question! I adored this book when I was little. My grandma would get really into building the bricks, tying the ropes, etc as she read it to me. It was my absolute favorite.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like so much fun! I hadn't heard of it before. I picked a book that wasn't very scary either.
ReplyDelete