Monday, October 12

What I'm Reading - October 12, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
2a

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Journey. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

I recently finished reading...

Unequal Affections: A Pride and Prejudice Retelling by Lara S. Ormiston - I finished this yesterday and loved it! I will get a full review done soon.
Unequal Affections: A Pride and Prejudice Retelling

I'm currently reading...

Murther and Walking Spirits by Robertson Davies
Murther and Walking Spirits

Ruby (Dakotah Treasures #1) by Lauraine Snelling
Ruby (Dakotah Treasures, #1)


  Next on the stack...

Regency Buck by Georgette Heyer
The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead
Fire and Ice (Wild at Heart) by Mary Connealy
The Darcys of Pemberley by Shannon Winslow

Regency Buck   The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5)

Fire and Ice (Wild at Heart, #3)   The Darcys of Pemberley (The Darcys of Pemberley, #1)

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.