Wednesday, October 21

Wordless Wednesday - Pennsylvania in Autumn

This post may contain affiliate links.

Just recently I started doing Wordless Wednesday on Homeschool Coffee Break, but starting this week, I'm going to put my WW post here instead. Welcome!

Some fun stuff and some beautiful scenery at the Pennsylvania Welcome Center at Tioga.

Pennsylvania in Autumn (Wordless Wednesday) on Just A Second @ justasecondblog.blogspot.com

Pennsylvania in Autumn (Wordless Wednesday) on Just A Second @ justasecondblog.blogspot.com

Pennsylvania in Autumn (Wordless Wednesday) on Just A Second @ justasecondblog.blogspot.com

Pennsylvania in Autumn (Wordless Wednesday) on Just A Second @ justasecondblog.blogspot.com

Pennsylvania in Autumn (Wordless Wednesday) on Just A Second @ justasecondblog.blogspot.com

This post is linked at Wordless Wednesday, hosted by Life at Rossmont.

Wordless Wednesday at Life at Rossmont

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so beautiful. I miss the reds and oranges of autumn. And this year has been so dry, what little autumn colors we get here in SW MS, aren't happening much. Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! My sister lives there, and I want my husband to move us all there so bad! Texas just isn't that pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.