Saturday, January 16

Scripture and a Snapshot - More Than The Sand


How precious are your thoughts to me, O God! . . . If I would count them, they are more than the sand. (Psalm 139) Scripture and a Snapshot on Just A Second @ JustASecondBlog.blogspot.com

How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
I awake, and I am still with you.
~Psalm 139:17-18~

This picture of my oldest son was taken over 20 years ago, when we lived on the Jersey shore. 

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

Barbie Swihart
Weekend Whispers is hosted by Barbie Swihart.

Counting Pinecones
Verse of the Week is hosted by Counting Pinecones.

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite Psalms. Precious! What a sweet picture. Don't they grow and change so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that scripture! I'm so glad we pictures to help us remember the past. This one of your son is precious! I'm visiting from #WeekendWhispers

    ReplyDelete
  3. His thoughts toward us amaze me and fill me with gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image made more so realizing the child is now grown! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely photo to this encouraging and uplifting Scripture!
    Blessings to you and yours, Kym!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo and I love this Scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful photo and a lovely scripture.. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.