Sunday, January 31

Scripture and a Snapshot - Proverbs 16:3


Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. ~Prov 16:3  - Scripture and a Snapshot on Just A Second @ JustASecondBlog.blogspot.com

Commit to the LORD whatever you do,
and he will establish your plans.
~Proverbs 16:3~

This was the verse I'd chosen for our School Scripture for the 2015-2016 year. It seemed fitting to remind myself of it at mid-term.

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

Barbie Swihart
Weekend Whispers is hosted by Barbie Swihart.

Counting Pinecones
Verse of the Week is hosted by Counting Pinecones.

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Terrific reminder! Most mornings before I even open my eyes, I find myself praying, "God, help me to do Your Will today." He never fails to provide! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reminder for me! This verse is very fitting in my life right now!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.