Monday, January 25

What I'm Reading - January 25, 2016

This post contains affiliate links. 

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I'm also going to be linking up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).


I recently finished reading...

 The Painter's Daughter by Julie Klassen (Read my review HERE.)



A Taste of Traditional Regency Romances: Extended excerpts of Regency novels (Bluestocking League Book 1) by Gail Eastwood, Camille Elliot, April Kihlstrom, Vanessa Riley, Regina Scott - Just finished this collection of excerpts yesterday, so I will write a sort of review today, I guess.




I'm currently reading...

Worship Changes Everything: Experiencing God's Presence in Every Moment of Life by Darlene Zschech - Planning to finish this and review it this week for Bethany House.

     

Undaunted Hope (Beacons of Hope) by Jody Hedlund - Started reading this yesterday. It's also a review for Bethany House.



White Nights and Other Stories by Fyodor Dostoyevsky - I'm reading this as part of the Back to the Classics Challenge, but I didn't look at it much this past week.




 Next on the stack...

Empty Nest: What's Next?: Parenting Adult Children Without Losing Your Mind by Michele Howe
 David and Bathsheba by Roberta Kells Dorr
Into the Whirlwind by Elizabeth Camden
A Beauty So Rare (A Belmont Mansion Novel) by Tamera Alexander



    

  

On my blogs last week . . .

Here on Just A Second:

Scripture and a Snapshot - Snow and Ice
Book Blogger Hop - January 22, 2016
Wordless Wednesday - Bread Bowl
Teaser Tuesdays - The Painter's Daughter


And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:

Homeschool Weekly - Winter Storm Edition
From the High School Lesson Book - The Star-Spangled Banner
Virtual Refrigerator - Pentatonix
Ham and Swiss Dip Bread Bowl
My Favorite (Teen) Son

What are you reading?

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out your homeschool blog (I have one child doing a virtual charter school program at home this year, and I was homeschooled all the way through from K-12 :) ). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, very tempting books! I hope you enjoy them all, and here are
    MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful covers.

    I hope you are having a good week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.