Monday, January 4

What I'm Reading - January 4, 2016

This post may contain affiliate links. 

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

I recently finished reading...

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead (Read my review HERE.)

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5)


I'm currently reading...

Worship Changes Everything: Experiencing God's Presence in Every Moment of Life by Darlene Zschech

     

Odd Thomas: You Are Destined to Be Together Forever (Short Story) by Dean Koontz and Odd Thomas: An Odd Thomas Novel by Dean Koontz - since it was just a short story, not even a novella, I got started on the first full Odd Thomas novel and will review them together too.

  

 A Taste of Traditional Regency Romances: Extended excerpts of Regency novels (Bluestocking League Book 1) by Gail Eastwood, Camille Elliot, April Kihlstrom, Vanessa Riley, Regina Scott



White Nights and Other Stories by Fyodor Dostoyevsky




 Next on the stack...

  David and Bathsheba by Roberta Kells Dorr
Into the Whirlwind by Elizabeth Camden
A Beauty So Rare (A Belmont Mansion Novel) by Tamera Alexander

    

  

On my blogs last week . . .

Here on Just A Second:

Recent Reads - The Fatal Tree
Scripture and a Snapshot - A Prayer for the New Year
Bookshelf Review - December 2015
Wordless Wednesday - Christmas Lights at Longwood
Teaser Tuesdays/First Chapter First Paragraph - Odd Thomas

And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:

A Longwood Gardens PhotoJournal - Part Two
Virtual Refrigerator - Christmas Art: Bookish Tree and North Pole
A Longwood Gardens PhotoJournal - Part One
In Review - A Collection of Coffee Breaks from 2015

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. The David and Bathsheba book looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I've read Dean Koontz...must check out some of his books from the library.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dean Koontz is my favorite writer. Loved the Odd Thomas series. You can see mine here: http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely variety of books. Never read Dean Koontz but know he has many fans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy Dean Koontz but haven't read in awhile nor have I read Odd Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great week for you.

    Into the Whirlwind looks good.

    ENJOY all of your books and your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.