Sunday, June 19

Scripture and a Snapshot - Father's Day 2016



I am writing to you, dear children,
because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name.
I am writing to you, fathers,
because you know him who is from the beginning.
I am writing to you, young men,
because you have overcome the evil one.

I write to you, dear children,
because you know the Father.
I write to you, fathers,
because you know him who is from the beginning.
I write to you, young men,
because you are strong,
and the word of God lives in you,
and you have overcome the evil one.

~ I John 2:12-14~

Happy Father's Day!

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.


Let Us Grow is hosted by Let Us Walk Worthy

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! Great scripture for this Father's Day. Have a great week Kym.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.