This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I finished reading . . .
Wuthering Heights
A Necessary Deception (The Daughters of Bainbridge House Book #1) by Laurie Alice Eakes
I'm currently reading . . .
The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy - rather slow going on this, since I work on it only when my daughter is along for the ride.
From This Moment
Lady of Ashes
Next on the stack...
Dawn at Emberwilde (A Treasures of Surrey Novel)
The Pharaoh's Daughter: A Treasures of the Nile Novel
Charity's Cross (Charles Towne Belles) (Volume 4)
Lady in the Mist: A Novel (The Midwives)
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Recent Reads - Wuthering Heights (Back to the Classics Challenge)
Scripture and a Snapshot - Set An Example (Class of 2016)
Recent Reads - A Necessary Deception
Book Blogger Hop - June 3, 2016
Wordless Wednesday - Memorial Day Parade
Teaser Tuesday/First Chapter First Paragraph - A Necessary Deception
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Grad Week Edition
Virtual Refrigerator - Paper-cutting from the Past
A Memorial Day PhotoJournal
What are you reading?
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
Oh yes, Wuthering Heights is definitely a love it or hate it kind of book. I hated it the first time I read it--and then, when I had to read it again for a class, I loved it. Go figure!
ReplyDeleteGood books you have here. Hope you enjoy your books. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteOoooo...I see three I like.
ReplyDeleteThe Scarlet Pimpernel, From This Moment, and Lady of Ashes.
Have a wonderful reading week.
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?