Friday, January 13

Book Blogger Hop - January 13, 2017

This post contains affiliate links.

Welcome to another Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see the responses from other book bloggers.

Is every day a reading day for you? 

Absolutely! Of course some days I am able to spend more time reading than on others, but I don't think a day goes by when I don't read for at least a few minutes.

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Same here.

    Sometimes hours sometimes minutes, but always some time. :)

    Happy Friday, and Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can go one single day without attempting to read some sort of book.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.