Friday, January 6

Book Blogger Hop - January 6, 2017

This post contains affiliate links.
Welcome to another Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see the responses from other book bloggers.

Where is your favorite place to read? 

My favorite place to read is in bed, and is probably where I do the majority of my reading. I also do a lot of reading while in the bathtub, or just curled up in a chair.

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Got no favorite place. It will depend on my mood though and time of the day! Followed thru g+, Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bedtime reader too though a good book and a hot bath is pretty fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are braver than I for reading in the bathtub! But I also haven't taken full tub baths in years. Maybe that will have to happen soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could read in the bathtub. It never seems to work.

    I like outside the best.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to get distracted when I read outside, so it just depends on the weather and the book. Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. I cannot read in the tub, I'm super clumsy I'm afraid I would get my book wet. I read my ebooks in bed, it's the only time I read them.

    http://nelmstreebooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.