Sunday, January 29

Scripture and a Snapshot - Your Love, Lord


Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.
Your righteousness is like the highest mountains,
your justice like the great deep.
You, LORD, preserve both people and animals.
How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!
People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
They feast on the abundance of your house;
you give them drink from the river of your delights.
For with you is the fountain of life;
in your light we see light.

~Psalm 36:5-9~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

Embracing Every Day
Glimpses is hosted by Embracing Every Day, a lifestyle blog by Barbie Swihart.


Sunday Scripture Blessings is hosted by Peabea Scribble Pad.

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Your collage is a wonderful reminder of the Lord's love! If creation sings His praise, can I not do the same thing?

    Visiting via Peabea's Scribbles linkup!

    Have a Lovely Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collage and this verse go together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sharing; the words and your collage. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I was singing the whole time I was reading. Love that song as well as the scripture it's based on.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.