Monday, March 13

What I'm Reading - March 13, 2017

This post contains affiliate links. 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).


I finished reading . . . 

To the Farthest Shores by Elizabeth Camden - Another wonderful historical romance from one of my favorite authors! (Read my full review HERE.)



Here, There Be Dragons (Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica) by James A. Owen - Very enjoyable YA fantasy. Hope I remember to hunt up the second in the series once I have the time to read it. (Read my full review HERE.)




Baseball Faith: 52 MLB Stars Reflect on Their Faith by Rob Maadi - Finished last weekend, but review didn't post till the end of the week! (Read my full review HERE.)



I'm currently reading . . .

Shepherd, Potter, Spy and the Star Namer by Peggy Miracle Consolver - working on this historical novel for a Homeschool Crew review. My full review will appear on Homeschool Coffee Break during the first week in April and then I'll share a review here as well.




My Heart Belongs in Fort Bliss, Texas: Priscilla’s Reveille by Erica Vetsch - Got a quick start on this on the weekend.




The Faery Bride by Lisa Ann Verge - I had this one in my Kindle, and the main character is Irish, so I'm giving it a try. I have to say I'm skeptical that it might turn out to be a bodice-ripper, but we'll see.




Next on the stack...

The Trees Will Clap by Bonnie Mae Evans
©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I love some of these covers! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book about the faith of those baseball players sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing at Tales of a Pee Dee Mama.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.