Monday, March 6

What I'm Reading - March 6, 2017

This post contains affiliate links.
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).


I finished reading . . . 

Baseball Faith: 52 MLB Stars Reflect on Their Faith by Rob Maadi - I think this would be a great devotional book for a tween boy, especially one that loves baseball. (My full review is coming today or tomorrow.)




I'm currently reading . . .

Shepherd, Potter, Spy and the Star Namer by Peggy Miracle Consolver - very interesting to see the Hebrew's conquest of Canaan through the eyes of a young Canaanite boy. I feel like I should be reading faster though, so I'll be picking this book up more often starting this week.



To the Farthest Shores by Elizabeth Camden - Looks like another winner from Camden, who has become one of my favorite authors!



Here, There Be Dragons (Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica) by James A. Owen - I'm nearly finished this fascinating YA fantasy, and I think it's a series, so . . . I'm probably going to have to get the next one soon!




Next on the stack...

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. I just finished To the Farthest Shores and really enjoyed it. Here's my Monday post.
    http://daysathomejh.blogspot.com/2017/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look like great picks. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the Camden book was a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not read anything by Elizabeth Camden. To the Farthest Shores keeps popping up on other blogs I've visited with good reviews, so I'm tempted to add this to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.