Monday, April 3

What I'm Reading - April 3, 2017

This post contains affiliate links. 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).


I finished reading . . . Nothing completed, but very close! Last week was a lot busier than I'd expected, and I was out of town over the weekend and didn't get any reading done.


I'm currently reading . . .

Shepherd, Potter, Spy and the Star Namer by Peggy Miracle Consolver - my review of this YA historical novel will appear on Homeschool Coffee Break this week, then I will share a shorter version of the review here, so stay tuned!




The Trees Will Clap by Bonnie Mae Evans - I didn't work much on this one during the week, but it's still on the go for a review.



In Farleigh Field: A Novel of World War II by Rhys Bowen - Read a little bit in this entertaining WWII mystery, but didn't get a lot farther. I should have more time for reading this week, and I will next week for sure!




Next on the stack...

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm intrigued by the title of that first one up there, Shepherd, Potter, Spy, and Star Namer. I'll have to check back for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have In Farliegh Field on my Kindle. Hopefully I'll get to it soon. Enjoy your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope this week has more reading time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Trees Will Clap has an adorable cover.

    ENJOY your week, and I hope you can get reading in.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.